· A complete tour at, an honest price.
· Orientation tour of the University of Oxford
· Orientation tour of Startford-upon-Avon the birth place of William Shakespeare
· Cruise on beautiful Lake Windermere
· Guided city tour of Historical Edinburgh
· Visit the Majestic Edinburgh Castle
· Orientation tour of the lovely Aviemore
· Orientation tour of majestic Loch Ness
· Guided city tour wonderful Glasgow city
· Ferry crossing on Irish Sea to Belfast
· Visit the famous Giant’s Causeway
· City tour of Belfast .. the capital of Northern Ireland
· Guided tour of the Dublin … the Capital city of Ireland
· Day excursion to beautiful Cliffs of Moher
· View the Glendalough / Wicklow National Park
· Ferry from Wales to Cardiff
· Guided tour of the capital city of Cardiff
· Visit Stonehenge
· Guided City tour of London … the heart of Britain
· Entrance to Tower of London
· Service of multilingual & knowledgeable tour manager who will accompany you throughout the tour.
|Boarding From||Adult on twin share||Child without bed||Child with bed||Infant|
|Kolkata||INR 155000||INR 117000||INR 117000|
· 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn Oxford or Mercure in Oxford.
· 01 night in Hotel Holiday Inn Preston or Delta Hotels by Marriott Preston or similar in Preston.
· 01 night in Hotel Moxy Edinburgh Fountainbridge or Holiday Inn Edinburgh Zoo or similar in Edinburgh
· 01 night in Hotel Best Western Inverness Palace or Leonardo Inverness or Similar in Inverness
· 01 night in Hotel Best Western Garfield House or Premier Inn Glasgow East or similar in Glasgow
· 01 night in Hotel Jurys Inn Belfast or Crowne Plaza or Similar in Belfast
· 02 nights in Hotel Leonardo Dublin Parnell Street or Crowne Plaza Dublin or Similar in Dublin
· 01 night in Hotel Fitzwilton or Waterford Marina or Dooley's Waterford or Similar in Waterford
· 01 night in Hotel Travelodge Cardiff Atlantic Wharf or Premier Inn Cardiff City South or similar in Cardiff
· 02 nights in Hotel Holiday Inn Express, London Heathrow T5 or Mercure Heathrow or similar in London
· Daily Continental Buffet Breakfasts. (includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee).
· 12 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 22nd November 2022).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 22nd November 2022).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry UK visa.
• Multiple entry Ireland visa.
• The costs of UK and Ireland visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of a personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• The Mandatory driver tip of GBP 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Surcharges in case applicable on certain departure dates.
• GST & TCS and other taxes as applicable.
· The third person in a Triple room might not be provided with an extra bed or cot in some of the hotels, they may be provided only with a rollaway bed.
· Due to Fire Safety Compliance regulations in Europe, 4 guests in 1 room are not allowed in any hotel, therefore 02 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child will not be accommodated in 01 room. A maximum of 03 persons can be accommodated in a room.
· Panoramic/ Orientation city tour means view from your coach of the sights and monuments as you drive past. No visit to the sights/monuments and no photostop might be provided.
· Due to operational issues on some days, there might be packed meals offered.
· Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives will be available while on tour.
· Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary.Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays