· Value for money holiday perfectly crafted to create memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
· Day trip to Snæfellsjökull National Park
· View the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss Water Falls.
· Visit the Vatnajokull National Park - The largest glacier in Iceland.
· Visit the Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon - glacier lagoon filled with icebergs.
· Get mesmerized with the tour of the Golden Circle.
· Enjoy the colours of the city on guided tour of Reykjavik the beautiful capital of Island.
· Experience the Blue Lagoon Thermal Spa
· Service of multilingual & knowledgeable tour manager who will accompany you throughout the tour.
|Boarding From||Adult on twin share||Child without bed||Child with bed||Infant|
|Kolkata||INR 170000||INR 147000||INR 147000|
· 04 nights in CenterHotel Plaza or similar in Reykjavik.
· 02 nights in Fosshotel Núpar or similar in Vik area
· Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast. (includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee).
· 06 Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 22nd November 2022).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 22nd November 2022).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry Schengen visa.
• The costs of Schengen visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Meals will be provided as specified in the itinerary.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
• GST & TCS and other taxes as applicable.
· The third person in a Triple room might not be provided with an extra bed or cot in some of the hotels, they may be provided only with a rollaway bed.
· Due to Fire Safety Compliance regulations in Europe, 4 guests in 1 room are not allowed in any hotel, therefore 02 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child will not be accommodated in 01 room. A maximum of 03 persons can be accommodated in a room.
· Panoramic/ Orientation city tour means view from your coach of the sights and monuments as you drive past. No visit to the sights/monuments and no photostop might be provided.
· Due to operational issues on some days, there might be packed meals offered.
· Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives will be available while on tour.
· Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary.
· Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.