· A Comprehensive tour, precisely crafted and delivered at, an honest price.
· City tour of beautiful Casablanca with its French Colonial Legacy
· Enjoy a guided tour Marrakech with its beautiful garden, Mosques and Palaces
· Guided tour of Fez, explore the Medina and see the Royal Palace
· Orientation tour of Tangier city the strategic gateway between Africa and Europe
· Ferry crossing from Tangier to Tarifa through Gibraltar
· Embark on an orientation tour of Costa del Sol and visit Torremollinos, Marbella, Fuengirola
· A city tour of Malaga the heart of Spanish Riviera with visit famous Picasso Museum
· Witness the Moorish monuments on an orientation tour of Granada.
· Visit Spain’s outstanding symbol of Moorish heritage – The Alhambra Palace (subject to availability).
· Service of multilingual & knowledgeable tour manager who will accompany you throughout the tour.
|Boarding From||Adult on twin share||Child without bed||Child with bed||Infant|
|Kolkata||INR 159000||INR 131000||INR 131000|
· 02 nights Hotel Oum Palace & Spa or similar in Casablanca
· 02 nights Hotel Chems or similar in Marrakech
· 01 night Hotel Across or similar in Fez
· 01 night Hotel Solazur or similar in Tangier
· 03 nights Hotel TRH Paraiso or similar in Estepona
· Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast. (includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee).
· 10 Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 22nd November 2022).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 22nd November 2022).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Moroccan entry visa
• Multiple entry Schengen visa.
• The costs of Schengen visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
· Driver tips of EURO 03 per person per day included for the duration of the tour.
· The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together and maximum of 48 passengers or as per coach capacity.
· Incase passengers want to travel on a particular date and the number of passengers booked are less than 29, there will be a Surcharge applicable on the said date to operate the tour. Kindly check with your Tour operator for the same.
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of a personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral / bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Meals are pre-set, and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
• GST & TCS and other taxes as applicable.
· The third person in a Triple room might not be provided with an extra bed or cot in some of the hotels, they may be provided only with a rollaway bed.
· Due to Fire Safety Compliance regulations in Europe, 4 guests in 1 room are not allowed in any hotel, therefore 02 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child will not be accommodated in 01 room. A maximum of 03 persons can be accommodated in a room.
· Panoramic/ Orientation city tour means view from your coach of the sights and monuments as you drive past. No visit to the sights/monuments and no photostop might be provided.
· Due to operational issues on some days, there might be packed meals offered.
· Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives will be available while on tour.
· Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary.
· Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.