· Value for money holiday, perfectly crafted to create memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
· Take a guided tour of Vienna – the federal capital and largest city of Austria.
· Guided tour of beautiful Schoenbrunn Palace
· Visit Salt Mine Berchtesgaden
· Enjoy a guided tour of Salzburg – the City of Music.
· Visit Mozart’s Birthplace - most visited museums in the world.
· Visit the Swarovski Crystal Headquarters and Museum.
· See the Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Roof.
· Guided tour of Geneva city, surrounded by the Alps – the city has views of dramatic Mont Blanc.
· Day tour from Geneva to visit the mountain resort of Chamonix.
· Explore Zermatt, for the most stunning mountain views in Switzerland.
· Lake Como - the third-largest lake in Italy.
· Enjoy guided tour of Milan city
· Service of multilingual & knowledgeable tour manager who will accompany you throughout the tour.
|Boarding From||Adult on twin share||Child without bed||Child with bed||Infant|
|Kolkata||INR 119000||INR 95000||INR 95000|
· 02 nights at Hotel Ibis style / Austria Trend / Kavalier / Arion city or similar in Vienna.
· 02 nights at Hotel Star Inn/ Astoria or similar in Salzburg.
· 01 night in Hotel Olympia / Bon Alpina or similar in Innsbruck/Seefeld.
· 02 nights in Hotel Montana / Hotel IBIS or similar in Geneva.
· 01 night in Hotel Astoria / Bristol or similar in Zermatt.01 night in Hotel B & B / Bellavista or similar in Lake Como.
· 09 Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 22nd November 2022).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 22nd November 2022).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry Schengen visa.
• The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
· The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together and maximum of 48 passengers or as per coach capacity.
· Incase passengers want to travel on a particular date and the number of passengers booked are less than 29, there will be a Surcharge applicable on the said date to operate the tour. Kindly check with your Tour operator for the same.
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of a personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• The Mandatory driver tip of EURO 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Surcharges in case applicable on certain departure dates.GST & TCS and other taxes as applicable.
· The third person in a Triple room might not be provided with an extra bed or cot in some of the hotels, they may be provided only with a rollaway bed.
· Due to Fire Safety Compliance regulations in Europe, 4 guests in 1 room are not allowed in any hotel, therefore 02 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child will not be accommodated in 01 room. A maximum of 03 persons can be accommodated in a room.
· Panoramic/ Orientation city tour means view from your coach of the sights and monuments as you drive past. No visit to the sights/monuments and no photostop might be provided.
· Due to operational issues on some days, there might be packed meals offered.
· Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives will be available while on tour.
· Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary.
· Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.