· A complete tour at, an honest price.
· Enjoy the world of Euro Disney OR tour of the magnificent Versailles Palace (you can avail any one of this tour)
· City tour of Paris with a local guide.
· Visit the 2ndlevel of the Eiffel Tower.
· Entrance to the Louvre Museum.
· Romantic cruise on the River Seine.
· Witness breathtaking mountain peaks and glaciers at Mt. Titlis.
· Orientation tour of beautiful Lucerne.
· Opt to visit the top of Europe – excursion to Jungfraujoch. (Optional)
· Get familiar with the city of Munich on a guided tour.
· Visit the Swarovski Crystal Headquarters and museum.
· See the Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Roof.
· Enjoy a boat ride to St. Mark’s square.
· Enjoy an orientation tour of Venice.
· Guided City tour of Florence with a local English-speaking guide.
· Visit Square of Miracles with a photo-stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
· Guided City tour of Rome – view St. Peter’s Basilica and Colosseum
· Service of multilingual & knowledgeable tour manager who will accompany you throughout the tour.
|Boarding From||Adult on twin share||Child without bed||Child with bed||Infant|
|Kolkata||INR 134000||INR 109000||INR 109000|
· 03 nights at Hotel Ibis styles CDG or Holiday inn express CDG or Similar in Paris.
· 03 nights Hotel Welcome Inn or Holiday inn express or similar in Central Switzerland.
· 01 night at Hotel Hotel Waldhotel Seefeld or Hotel Olympia or Similar in Austria.
· 01 night at Hotel Hotel B&B Padova or Hotel Le Sorgenti or Hotel Sagittario or or similar in Padova.
· 01 night at Hotel Hotel Planet or Park Hotel or similar in Tuscany.
· 01 night at Hotel IH Hotels Roma Z3 or SHG Hotel Antonella or similar in Rome.
· Daily Continental Buffet Breakfasts. (includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee).10 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 22nd November 2022).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 22nd November 2022).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry Schengen visa.
• The costs of Schengen visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
• The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of a personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• The Mandatory driver tip of EURO 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Surcharges in case applicable on certain departure dates.
• GST & TCS and other taxes as applicable.
· The third person in a Triple room might not be provided with an extra bed or cot in some of the hotels, they may be provided only with a rollaway bed.
· Due to Fire Safety Compliance regulations in Europe, 4 guests in 1 room are not allowed in any hotel, therefore 02 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child will not be accommodated in 01 room. A maximum of 03 persons can be accommodated in a room.
· Panoramic/ Orientation city tour means view from your coach of the sights and monuments as you drive past. No visit to the sights/monuments and no photostop might be provided.
· Due to operational issues on some days, there might be packed meals offered.
· Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives will be available while on tour.
· Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary.
· Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.